The Pet Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life in the City is Wonderful!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Sister Sites
The Inner Dog City - Page 3 105o7xz

The Inner Dog City - Page 3 Sister10

The Inner Dog City - Page 3 Sister10

Weather

Winter

The Inner Dog City - Page 3 Images13
Latest topics
» Heroes and legends pack
The Inner Dog City - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 6:43 pm by Oakley

» Alley & Streets
The Inner Dog City - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 2:47 pm by WaterStar

» The Dog Park
The Inner Dog City - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 4:33 am by WaterStar

» Clans Of The Sky ||Warrior RPG Site||
The Inner Dog City - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:37 pm by Lithy

» Forest Clan Camp
The Inner Dog City - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:11 pm by Sageleaf

» Two blood clans
The Inner Dog City - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 6:15 pm by WaterStar

» The Feral Cats
The Inner Dog City - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 4:29 pm by Tsuyo

» The Warrior Life
The Inner Dog City - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 12:23 pm by Guest

» TWS ~Wolf RP~
The Inner Dog City - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:07 pm by Storm

Top posting users this month
No user
MotM
Amberfire
Congrats to Amber fire for being the first Member of the month!Amber has been very active (like most of us) and she rp's a lot! She is very nice and friendly and is taking away the award for motm in March!!
Affiliates
The Inner Dog City - Page 3 2s84tmp

The Inner Dog City - Page 3 Affili10

The Inner Dog City - Page 3 Affili10

The Inner Dog City

Go down 
+7
Lithy
Oakley
Tsuyo
Lily
AmberFire
Shunook
Storm
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lassy

Lassy

The Inner Dog City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:36 pm

Lassy sniffed the air and recognized the scent of canids. A male and female, huskies it seemed. Lassy wagged her tail a bit and trotted over to the smell of dogs, her brown eyes glinting with a hint of curiousity. She walked over to the animals; taking notice that there was a human. She shook the thought away; the human seeming to be causing no harm. Lassy smiled and wagged her tail a bit, greeting the canines. "Hello, I'm Lassy."
Back to top Go down
AmberFire

AmberFire

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:41 pm

Amber looks up quickly. She sees a Border Collie. She smiles. "Hello Lassy, I'm Amber," Amber replies. "Nice to meet you, Lassy," She wags her tail.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Lassy

Lassy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:51 pm

Lassy smiled, taking a bow; her body arched a bit. "Nice to meet you, Amber." Lassy said with a nod. She took a seat on her haunches and watched the other husky- a male; and wondered if he would introduce himself.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:02 pm

Alpha noticed that another dog had come. "Hello I'm Alpha. My owner calls me Copper." He introduced himself with a nod and a curious smile.
Back to top Go down
Lassy

Lassy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:13 pm

Lassy smiled, watching the two. "Nice to meet you; Alpha and Amber." Lassy looked at them; noticing that they had a few things in common. They were both Huskies, they both seemed nice, and their names both started with the letter 'A'. Lassy looked at them; also taking notice that they were very close to each other. "Are you two mates?" She asked in a curious tone.
Back to top Go down
AmberFire

AmberFire

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:51 pm

Amber perks her ears when Lassy asked the question. She looks at Alpha. "No, we are not," she said. Amber does like Alpha though. She looks back at Lassy.
Back to top Go down
Lassy

Lassy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:55 pm

Lassy nodded, "Sorry for the inconvienience," She bent over into a playful position and wagged her tail in the air, her mouth opened as it let out a playful bark. "So anyone up for some fun?" Lassy asked in a excited tone.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Admin
Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:50 am

Storm turned from the female dog, named Oakley. He saw three dogs near each other and stared at them. "What would you like to do?" He asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
https://thedogcity.forumotion.com
Oakley
Oakley

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 1:55 am

Oakley smiled back and saw Storm looking at the three other dogs not to far have fun. "I honestly don't know...so what do you want to do?" She said shyly. Oakley wondered what storm would come up as a reply,she waited patiently for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Admin
Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 8:21 am

Storm make a big smile come on his face. "We could go to the dog park for awhile and check out the new construction." He began to get up slowly and stretched.
Back to top Go down
Oakley
Oakley

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:55 am

Oakley saw the big smile on Storm's face. "Yeah, sure." Oakley said then stood up and looked at storm. She was waiting for the male to finish stretching.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:07 pm

Alpha's ears perked at the sound of "mate", he hadn't really thought of it before. However he did seem to like Amber, but they only knew each other for a day. He wouldn't make up his mind so quickly so when the border collie, Lassy, asked if any one wanted to play he nodded his head and went into the playful, "play bow", position and wagged his tail. "Who's it?" He asked in a friendly bark.
Back to top Go down
AmberFire

AmberFire

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 12:24 am

AmberFire looks at both dogs. She doesn't know who is going to be it. She stands up. Amber isn't a fast runner, she is more like a dog who is built for endurance. "I don't know," she replies to Alpha. Amber waits for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Admin
Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:12 am

Storm smiled to her and then he started to walk slowley towards the park. He made sure their where no cars on the street before they crossed. He glanced at the other dogs and then took off staying close to her.
-at the dog park
Back to top Go down
Trail

Trail

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 5:57 pm

Trail watched these dogs curiously. Why would they stay together? It was unnatural more dogs meant more mouths and more mouths meant more food to hunt for. Even though Trail was a fit and almost well fed dog though the truth was she spent most of her time hunting and stacking up her cache. Trail groaned as she watched them she would not approach unless they did and if they did she would attack if she felt threatened.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theafrcianstarspack.com
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 6:29 pm

Alice felt the ice below her crake she began to panic and shouted to Penny, "Don't come over here get the dogs off the ice is craking!" She shouted in fright. She didn't want Copper coming close to her and fall in.

Alpha stood up and tilted his head toward his owner who had stopped and began to shout something. All he heard was "dog off" so he began to slid off of the ice and turned waiting for Alice to come. Perhaps they where going home, he smiled and nodded toward the two females. "It was fun but I think Im going home once Alice gets done." He said in a calm voice before sitting down.

Alice didnt want to leave Copper so she began to skate a little toward him but he was far away. Suddenly she fell into the icy cold water, she tried to get back to the surcafe but she couldn't find the hole she was under the ice.

Alpha jumped to his paws in panic when he saw Alice fall into the ditch. The water must have been deep if she hadn't surfaced yet. He waited to see what would happen, he didn't know what to do. He shook his head, how could a dog be named Alpha he wasn't leader material? He growled to himself and began to walk on the ice toward where Alice had fallen. He didn't get too close he didn't want to fall in. Then he let out powerful and loud barks which seemed to echo and make the ice rumble.

Alice could hear faint barking and she smiled, she couldn't hold her breath for much longer her lungs seemed to scream for air. The cold water seemed to numb her body already and her stregth was slowly slipping away. Finally she just let the water take her as her mouth opened and water rushed into her lungs drowning her. Then she slowly sunk to the bottom of the ditch.
Back to top Go down
AmberFire

AmberFire

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 6:41 pm

Penny sees Alice in the water. She screams. "No!" She runs to the hole to save Alice, but she was already at the bottom of the water. Penny gets up and runs to the hard terrain.

Amber widens her eyes. A tear falls from her eyes. She walks to the hard terrain to console her owner. Amber lowers her head and flattens her ears.

Penny sees Amber and turns away. She didn't like when Alice left. Even though it was only a day, Penny thought of her as a friend.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 6:46 pm

Alpha stopped barking and looked hopelessly into the dark water. Although he saw nothing he didn't want to leave. Suddenly a dark shadow fell over him and his heart grew stronger, his eyes seemed a little cold and he growled before walking off of the ice and to The Apartment Building.
Back to top Go down
AmberFire

AmberFire

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 8:53 pm

Penny had seen enough. She stands up and attaches the leash to Amber. She leads her family's apartment. Amber could only follow her and keep up.

-Apartment Building-
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 4:33 pm

Alpha signes and looks around he wanted to find Lassy. Soon he spotted the fae and trotted up towards her. "Hi Lassy. Would you like to come with me? Amber is coming as well. These streets are dangerous and if we are going to stay alive we need as much dogs as we can get." He barked asking Lassy if she would like to join the gang. The brute was tiered and he would have to find a place to sleep soon. He knew a place, it was abandoned, warm during the winter, and cool during the summer, it also had a comfortable ground with some old beds. Some seemed somewhat new but if you barked it made a loud echo.
Back to top Go down
Lassy

Lassy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 4:47 pm

Lassy watched in horror as she saw the events flood her eyes. She loweres her head and whined, looking around. "I'm so sorry.." She nuzzled Alpha and turned her gaze away from the lake to him, nodding. "Sure, where to?" Lassy asked in a soft tone.
Back to top Go down
AmberFire

AmberFire

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:16 pm

AmberFire wags her tail. She looks around the city. She is still sad from being separated from her best friend, Penny. "Hello, Lassy," she says nicely. Amber smiles slightly and then turns her head to the car speeding by.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 2:25 pm

"Its alright.." He said in a distant tone. Alpha snapped himself back into reality when Lassy said she would join. "Great!" The husky barked in excitement. Wind blew gently threw his red and white fur as he nodded toward the two. "Lets go." He said as he headed toward the streets.
~To streets & Alleys~
Back to top Go down
AmberFire

AmberFire

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 2:51 pm

Amber perks her ears. She turns her head back around. She follows Alpha's lead. Amber heads to the streets.

-To streets and Alleys-
Back to top Go down
Shunook

Shunook

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:56 pm

Shunook jolted awake and hunger surged through her. //when did i fall asleep? how long did i sleep?\\ Thoughts bubbled in her head as she shot to her feet. Her eyes scanned the area as her tail flicked. She turned around and heard some other dogs in the Streets. She shok her head. //Remember I'm solitary!\\ She growled to herself and padded off toward the Cafe. She dug into a trash can and heard a yell. "Get out of here you mangy mutt!" A human threw a stick at her. Shunook bared her long white teeth and ran off.

solitary for now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Inner Dog City
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3