The Pet Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life in the City is Wonderful!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Sister Sites
The Golden City Hotel 105o7xz

The Golden City Hotel Sister10

The Golden City Hotel Sister10

Weather

Winter

The Golden City Hotel Images13
Latest topics
» Heroes and legends pack
The Golden City Hotel EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 6:43 pm by Oakley

» Alley & Streets
The Golden City Hotel EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 2:47 pm by WaterStar

» The Dog Park
The Golden City Hotel EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 4:33 am by WaterStar

» Clans Of The Sky ||Warrior RPG Site||
The Golden City Hotel EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:37 pm by Lithy

» Forest Clan Camp
The Golden City Hotel EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:11 pm by Sageleaf

» Two blood clans
The Golden City Hotel EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 6:15 pm by WaterStar

» The Feral Cats
The Golden City Hotel EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 4:29 pm by Tsuyo

» The Warrior Life
The Golden City Hotel EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 12:23 pm by Guest

» TWS ~Wolf RP~
The Golden City Hotel EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:07 pm by Storm

Top posting users this month
No user
MotM
Amberfire
Congrats to Amber fire for being the first Member of the month!Amber has been very active (like most of us) and she rp's a lot! She is very nice and friendly and is taking away the award for motm in March!!
Affiliates
The Golden City Hotel 2s84tmp

The Golden City Hotel Affili10

The Golden City Hotel Affili10

The Golden City Hotel

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm
Admin
Storm

The Golden City Hotel Empty
PostSubject: The Golden City Hotel   The Golden City Hotel EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 2:03 am

Here is a tall hotel that only allows pets inside. It is very neat and has 10 huge rooms in each hall and their are 15 halls. Hall A is at the bottom and hall O is the last hall way at the top. They have specific numbers such as Hall A-1. They also have an indoor fresh water pool that goes to 7ft deep.
The Golden City Hotel Images19
Back to top Go down
https://thedogcity.forumotion.com
Blossom

Blossom

Location : I'm in your closetz... Taking up your spazzzzeee... *Relaxes and sleeps*

PostSubject: Re: The Golden City Hotel   The Golden City Hotel EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 9:11 am

A female long haired cat, known as a grey Mane Coon, walked leisurely to a massive building in front of her. It didn't take her that long to recognize that she could go right inside. Only because the Hotel had an "Open" sign hanging from the entrance. A moment later, Blossom saw someone push the door open and walk out. It was a male citizen. Watching him open the door to let himself out, the long haired Mane Coon cat rushed into the Hotel. Everyone was surprised that a cat had gotten into such a building. But hearing another person at the front desk saying, "Hello there. Do you come here to stay?" Blossom twisted her ear to the left to listen to the person behind the desk. Then... Becoming nervous, Blossom slowly walked towards the desk. "Are there any cats allowed to be here?" she asked, her voice a little shaken. The person stroked Blossom on the head very gently, which made her relax a little more. "Of course cats are allowed here. I could show you around the place if you'd like. Or I could get you a room". A room? That sounded real nice to Blossom. She smiled and waited for the person behind the desk to find a room for this lovely cat.

Last edited by Blossom on Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the color font)
Back to top Go down
Braveheart

Braveheart

PostSubject: Re: The Golden City Hotel   The Golden City Hotel EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 1:29 am

(can you fix the color? kind of hard to see..and I don't think the humans can understand you o.o)

Koda trotted swiftly into the hotels kitty door and went inside. He looked over and saw a big she-cat, he smiled and walked over to her. "Hello, I am Koda, welcome to the Hotel, I am to take care of all the animals needs that walk into this building" he smiled and began to walk slowly looking over at the pool, then stopped and turned to her. "is their anything you need?" he felt his collar hold onto his neck.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

Location : I'm in your closetz... Taking up your spazzzzeee... *Relaxes and sleeps*

PostSubject: Re: The Golden City Hotel   The Golden City Hotel EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:53 am

(I fixed my last post. Hope that's better. And don't worry. It's just RP, which means that it's just fake. I know that the humans might not understand me).

Suddenly turning her head to see a male cat, Blossom flattened her ears a little, but then realized that he was trying to be friendly. She gave a big smile towards him. "Hello there. Nice to see you. My name is, Blossom. I wish to stay at this lovely hotel. Do you know your way around this place?" She watched as the male cat (Koda) went over to a pool located to her right. Hearing him ask if there was anything that she needed, this gave her a few ideas of what she did want. "I kinda want to get to know this place a little more... Like where the rooms are located and where to get food and water and things like that..". Smiling, she jumped down from the desk and walked over to the pool and stared at the water. Seeing her reflection and fixing her fur up a little.
Back to top Go down
Braveheart

Braveheart

PostSubject: Re: The Golden City Hotel   The Golden City Hotel EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 11:30 pm

Koda smiled at the shecat" well you'll have to go through the elevevator or stairs to get to the rooms, this is the pool and fun/dining area" he started to walk towards the elevator and clicked the button ay the bottom near the floor and waited and entered the elevator waiting for her to enter. "Do not worry about food or water deary I will personally diliver it myself or one of the human butlers will" he smiled and walked out the elevator showing her to room A-1. "This room is only for cats and has everything you need" he walked threw the kitty door and walked near a button near a comfertable cat bed. "Click this is you need anything and I will come right up" he smiled and began to leave.
Back to top Go down
Thrushfur

Thrushfur

PostSubject: Re: The Golden City Hotel   The Golden City Hotel EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 6:57 pm

Lavendel's matted fur rose again as she entered the building. Her torn ears where flattened in distrust. 'I could still leave... But I don't want to seem a coward... Nor do I want to seem soft!....Great, I'm confused now.' The lavender ocicat shook her head, before looking around. Her muscles tensed, wanting to run out of the building. 'It might be better than you think, Lavendel...' She told herself. She looked at the tom. "So... What does this pet hotel have, exactly?" The feline had never been in a hotel before. She was cooped up in the horrid house that her first, and last, master had trapped the feline and her siblings in. Lavendel managed to escape, and she never went near humans since.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: The Golden City Hotel   The Golden City Hotel EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 1:13 pm

Blossom shook her fur before padding swiftly away towards the elevator door with Koda leading the way. The she-cat felt very excited, having a room of her very own was the most pleasant idea yet. Looking over, seeing as Koda had given her the opportunity to get inside of the elevator first, she carefully managed to get inside before it slowly closed when the two were inside. It seemed a little scary at first, since Blossom had never been in an elevator before. "Thanks for the invite inside first. This seems a little nerve wracking for me... But I should get over it, right?" Feeling as the elevator started to rise to the second floor, Blossom slowly made her way to a corner, shaking with fear. Once the ride was over, it only took about 15 seconds to get there, the female cat slowly stepped outside of the elevator, her beautiful fur all spiked up. "Phew! Glad that's over..."
she said lowly to herself as she padded silently, following Koda to a room just for cats, Room A-1. This didn't look too bad, but it was going to take some getting used to. Seeing now as Koda pushed over to her a button to look for help when needed, she took it in her mouth and proceeded into the room. "Thanks a bunch, Koda. I'll definitely use this when I need it most". With that said, Blossom watched as Koda padded swiftly away, telling her a few more things before proceeding on. Remembering what the he-cat had told her, about not worrying about the food as much. "He's right. I shouldn't have to worry about any of that". Looking in the direction of the bed, just placed right in the middle of the room, Blossom plopped herself onto the bed and gently closed her eyes for a relaxing cat nap.
Back to top Go down
Sageleaf

Sageleaf

PostSubject: Re: The Golden City Hotel   The Golden City Hotel EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 12:27 am

Cheetahwing looked up at the rather tall building. 'Wonder who lives there?' She thought. She shook off her question and curled up near a small bush and slept.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Golden City Hotel   The Golden City Hotel Empty

Back to top Go down

The Golden City Hotel
Page 1 of 1