The Pet Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life in the City is Wonderful!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Sister Sites
The Inner Dog City 105o7xz

The Inner Dog City Sister10

The Inner Dog City Sister10

Weather

Winter

The Inner Dog City Images13
Latest topics
» Heroes and legends pack
The Inner Dog City EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 6:43 pm by Oakley

» Alley & Streets
The Inner Dog City EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 2:47 pm by WaterStar

» The Dog Park
The Inner Dog City EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 4:33 am by WaterStar

» Clans Of The Sky ||Warrior RPG Site||
The Inner Dog City EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:37 pm by Lithy

» Forest Clan Camp
The Inner Dog City EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:11 pm by Sageleaf

» Two blood clans
The Inner Dog City EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 6:15 pm by WaterStar

» The Feral Cats
The Inner Dog City EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 4:29 pm by Tsuyo

» The Warrior Life
The Inner Dog City EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 12:23 pm by Guest

» TWS ~Wolf RP~
The Inner Dog City EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:07 pm by Storm

Top posting users this month
No user
MotM
Amberfire
Congrats to Amber fire for being the first Member of the month!Amber has been very active (like most of us) and she rp's a lot! She is very nice and friendly and is taking away the award for motm in March!!
Affiliates
The Inner Dog City 2s84tmp

The Inner Dog City Affili10

The Inner Dog City Affili10

The Inner Dog City

Go down 
+7
Lithy
Oakley
Tsuyo
Lily
AmberFire
Shunook
Storm
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Storm
Admin
Storm

The Inner Dog City Empty
PostSubject: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:55 pm

Also The Middle of the Dog City, It is an area surrounded by human houses and is sort of like an open field and they can go to a house or place for food.
The Inner Dog City Images16
Back to top Go down
https://thedogcity.forumotion.com
Shunook

Shunook

The Inner Dog City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 2:24 am

Shunook Stood up and shook her pelt. Her Brown eyes scanned the ally way. She barked out telling other strays she was there. She curled her tail around her side as she puched a garbage can over. "Perfect! left over steak!" She growled happily. Shunook opened her maw and showed her long white teeth and dug into the meat. Finishing the meat she rolled onto her back and looked up at the top of the underground city, and gave a short howl before falling onto her side and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Admin
Storm

The Inner Dog City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:52 am

Storm raised his head and looked over at the female dog he saw fall down and looked a sleep. He shook his head and started to jog off he looked over at the "Café" or so they called it and walked past it. He didn't go far from the female and then he layed under a small tree by the Café.
Back to top Go down
https://thedogcity.forumotion.com
AmberFire

AmberFire

The Inner Dog City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 1:55 am

Penny walks Amber around the inner city. Amber pants happily and wags her tail. She turns her head and looks at her owner. Amber starts to run. Penny pulls on her leash to let her know to slow down. "Okay, slow down Amber," she said. Amber barks and slows down.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Lily

Lily

The Inner Dog City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 2:38 am

Lily felt her collar tag hit slowly at her neck as she trotted down the street. She had just came from the apartments and she looked over at the dog she heard its owner call Amber and she walked passed it, then turned around walking by the apartment building not going to far away.
Back to top Go down
Shunook

Shunook

The Inner Dog City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 4:33 am

Shunook's eyes fluttered open as she woke into a foggy gaze.She sat up and lifted her head up and smelled the air. Her Eyes narrowed into a glare as she turned her head to a male by the Cafe. Feeling a bit uneasy she bolted off heading toward a underground stream. Shunook sat down and looked around her foggy gaze lifting. She crawled closer to the streams edge and layed down and watched the water.
Back to top Go down
AmberFire

AmberFire

The Inner Dog City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:10 pm

AmberFire sees a park full of dogs. She wags her tail and rushes towards the park. Penny pulls the leash back. "Okay girl, slow it down," she said. Amber barks and jumps up. She then walks slow again. They reach the park. "Okay girl, I will play with my friends and you could run around," Penny said. She takes the leash off and lets Amber go. Amber runs off. She jumps around. Amber soon rolls over on her back and enjoys the breeze.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyo

Tsuyo

The Inner Dog City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:15 pm

Oh, if the sky comes falling
DOWN FOR YOU
There's nothing in this world
I WOULDN'T DO
Tsuyo
-----------------

Zoom!
Tsuyo barrelled up a tall birch with a fearful yowl his eyes wide and filled with panic. That automobile had missed him by a whisker! His claws dug deeply into the soft tree bark, the male ocelot panted on one of the wood branches. Closing his eyes for a brief moment, he tried to help his heart relax in his chest. It beat like that of a rabbits when it ran from a its predator's clutches. After a while of resting, the masculine stray cat began to scramble down the tree to the timber made fence wall below him.
Beginning his trek, he padded along the fence line, his muscles still tense from the scare he had had.
Suddenly, there was bark.
Tsuyo jumped, spinning around, his ears flat against his head and his sharp teeth bared in an angry hiss. But there was no one there. His ears raising slowly, his eyes were filled of curiosity.
Bark!
Bouncing off of the fence, he trotted toward the sudden noise of excitement. It turned out to be a dog park. His ears flattening, he hissed.
"Inu." he growled.

Inu: Dog in japanese
Back to top Go down
AmberFire

AmberFire

The Inner Dog City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:02 pm

Amber sees a cat. She tilts her head. She likes cats because she plays with them when she does her chores in the farm. Amber doesn't bother to chase it though. She just lays there and watches the cat intently.
Back to top Go down
Oakley
Oakley

The Inner Dog City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:42 pm

Oakley saw a white dog jogged,but then he lied down under a small tree. She ran over to him,but kept her distance. She didn't know how mean he can be,she was keeping her distance to make sure. Oakley looked at the dog and bowed. "H--heeelloo.." Oakley said in a small voice. Oakley told herself that The white dog seemed to be the only one her size so it was preferable to walk up to him then to be stuck with small dogs.
Back to top Go down
Lithy

Lithy

The Inner Dog City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 5:24 pm

Two black and tan hybirds walked in the Inner Dog City. One on a red leash and the other on blue. Skye, a tall blond 14 year old human walked the 1 year old pups into the park full of dogs. The one on the red leash walked wairly as she followed her yanking brother. "Cool it Niko, nobodys going anywhere!" Skye said giggling, stopping did she bend down to get a face full of wild licks from the large pup named Niko. Reaching out a hand to the red collar, unhooking the leash from the collar. After she was done she reached to the stiff pup on the blue leash and collar, doing the same to Niko. Being done did she stand back up and watch the brown and tan male run off and the slowly following female.

Niko ran ahead of his sister wanting to explore the new surroundings. Turning into a trot did he scan the green meadow for other dogs but his sister and master, seeing a cat did he have a sudden earge to chase but his sister, Sonja jumped him before he could even run. "Stop it Niko. We are here because Skye brought us here for running around not being a pest!" She growled in his ear before letting him go. Turning around did Niko grummble an alright before sitting down and looking for other dogs to play with.
Back to top Go down
AmberFire

AmberFire

The Inner Dog City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 8:07 pm

AmberFire gets bored from watching other dogs and walks to her owner. She paws her owner on the lap and barks. Penny smiles and tells her friends good-bye. "Wanna play fetch Amber!" She says. Amber barks. Penny grabs a Frisbee and runs to a spot. "Fetch girl!" Amber runs very fast towards the flying Frisbee and catches it. She brings it back to her owner. Penny gives her dog a treat and throws the Frisbee again. The two best friends could not have a better day.
Back to top Go down
Lithy

Lithy

The Inner Dog City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:06 pm

Niko heard the barks of joy from another dog. Looking to Sonja did he snort and walk off to find a red dog (Amberfire). "Hiya! Who are you? I'm Niko, and thats-" He was abrutly cut of by his sisters growl of annoyance, "Sonja.." The black and tan hybrid said as she stood proudly by her brother.
Back to top Go down
AmberFire

AmberFire

The Inner Dog City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:11 pm

AmberFire drops the Frisbee. She walks to the dog. "Hello! My name is AmberFire! And nice to meet you Niko and Sonja," she says in a nice way. AmberFire glances at her owner. She turns her head back to the dogs. She wags her tail.
Back to top Go down
Lithy

Lithy

The Inner Dog City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 4:54 pm

Niko wagged his tail back as he heard her name, "Nice to meet you Amberfire!" He barked as he looked around, "Wacha doing?" He stopped wagging his tail and cocked his head to the let as he waited for her reply. Sonja sat there rolling her eyes from her brother being so enthusiastic about something litter. Knowing not to be rude did she grummble her hello before looking to the ground in bordom.
Back to top Go down
AmberFire

AmberFire

The Inner Dog City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 11:17 pm

AmberFire smiles. "I'm playing fetch with my owner, Penny," she replies. She glances at Sonja. AmberFire shakes her head slightly. She then glances at Niko. Amber wags her tail.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

The Inner Dog City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:14 am

Alpha ran into the open field iggnoring everyone but his owner who he came scampering back to in a delightful manner.
"Good boy Copper!" She said as she began to pet the red and white husky in a happy and excited manner.
Alpha barked to his owner as he wagged his tail.
"You want the frisbie Copper?!" She said in an excited manner, "Go get it!"
Alpha signed he hated when they acted this way but then as quickly as she said it he was after the frisbie. Eyes locked on the bright blue circle, he then forced himself into the sky and snap. His jaws snaped close over the frisbie, but then he crashed into another dog. A beautiful red and white fea (Amber Fire), "Sorry Miss!" He said just after he dropped the frisbie. "You alright?" He asked in a kind soft tone.

(Sorry about my crappy writing in this. -_-)
Back to top Go down
AmberFire

AmberFire

The Inner Dog City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:22 am

"It's okay, you're fine," AmberFire says. "I'm fine," she smiles. She wags her tail. Amber sees the male playing Frisbee also.

(It's okay.^^)
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

The Inner Dog City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:32 am

Alpha smiles, "That's great. I'm Alpha, my owner calls me Copper." He chuckled then tilted his head to the side, "And you are?" He asked with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
AmberFire

AmberFire

The Inner Dog City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:36 am

AmberFire nods her head. "My name is AmberFire, you can call me Amber," she replies. She smiles. Amber wags her tail.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

The Inner Dog City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:45 am

Alpha smiled and wagged his tail slightly, "Beautiful name, Amber." He said with a nod. He looked around and turned back toward Amber before sitting. "So, do you like your owner?" He asked with a smile, not knowing what to talk about.
Back to top Go down
AmberFire

AmberFire

The Inner Dog City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:49 am

"Thank you, Alpha," Amber sits also. "Yes, I like my owner," she replies. She curls her tail around her legs. Amber returns his smile.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

The Inner Dog City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:56 am

Alpha nodded that was great because if not then she might have been abused. " That's great to hear. My owner is alright but I like her as well." He noticed Amber's ball and he smiled. "Want to play?" He asked going into a play bow and wagging his tail. Amber seemed like a nice dog he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
AmberFire

AmberFire

The Inner Dog City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:04 am

Amber nods her head. She smiles. "Sure," she replies. Amber looks at Penny for approval. Penny nods her head and walks to the bench. She chats with her friends again. Amber goes to a play bow position and wags her tail. She waits for him to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

The Inner Dog City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:12 am

Alpha smiled when she accepted his play request and sprinted off. He wanted to play tag and she was it. He watched his owner with a smile when she sat down a a bench a little ways away from Amber's owner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Inner Dog City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City Empty

Back to top Go down

The Inner Dog City
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pet Life :: Role-Play :: The Dog City-
Jump to: