The Pet Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life in the City is Wonderful!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Sister Sites
The Inner Dog City - Page 2 105o7xz

The Inner Dog City - Page 2 Sister10

The Inner Dog City - Page 2 Sister10

Weather

Winter

The Inner Dog City - Page 2 Images13
Latest topics
» Heroes and legends pack
The Inner Dog City - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 6:43 pm by Oakley

» Alley & Streets
The Inner Dog City - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 2:47 pm by WaterStar

» The Dog Park
The Inner Dog City - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 4:33 am by WaterStar

» Clans Of The Sky ||Warrior RPG Site||
The Inner Dog City - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:37 pm by Lithy

» Forest Clan Camp
The Inner Dog City - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:11 pm by Sageleaf

» Two blood clans
The Inner Dog City - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 6:15 pm by WaterStar

» The Feral Cats
The Inner Dog City - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 4:29 pm by Tsuyo

» The Warrior Life
The Inner Dog City - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 12:23 pm by Guest

» TWS ~Wolf RP~
The Inner Dog City - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:07 pm by Storm

Top posting users this month
No user
MotM
Amberfire
Congrats to Amber fire for being the first Member of the month!Amber has been very active (like most of us) and she rp's a lot! She is very nice and friendly and is taking away the award for motm in March!!
Affiliates
The Inner Dog City - Page 2 2s84tmp

The Inner Dog City - Page 2 Affili10

The Inner Dog City - Page 2 Affili10

The Inner Dog City

Go down 
+7
Lithy
Oakley
Tsuyo
Lily
AmberFire
Shunook
Storm
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AmberFire

AmberFire

The Inner Dog City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:18 am

Amber dashes off after Alpha. She catches up to him. She feels the grass on her paws and wind blowing on her fur. Amber tags him with her paw and she runs off. She looks behind her to see if Alpha was following.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:28 am

Alpha chases after Amber after she tagged him. He began to bark playfully then he felt the cool wind blowing threw his fur as he felt as if he was back on the sled. He then tackled her, wagging his tail he licked her check before hearing his owner call his name but he didn't go. He knew that she was just trying to correct his behavior so he stepped back and wagged his tail slightly.
Back to top Go down
AmberFire

AmberFire

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:32 am

AmberFire bites his ear gently when Alpha tackled her. She hears his owner. She looses his ear. Amber gets up. She wags her tail. She waits for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:44 am

Alpha dipped his head with a smile, "Hmm would you like to go on a walk together? Perhaps a game of snow ball fight?" He asked with a smile, snow ball fight was usually played by humans but he could pick up snow with his mouth and throw it but it wouldn't go to far. He was starting to like Amber and he wondered what to do.
Back to top Go down
AmberFire

AmberFire

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:54 am

"Sure," Amber replies. She wags her tail. She is starting to like the male. Alpha is a nice dog, Amber thought. She looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:10 am

"A walk?" He asked then padded up toward his owner. Then began barking before turning toward Amber wondering if she wanted to walk or play snow ball fight. His owner began to pet him.
Back to top Go down
AmberFire

AmberFire

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:15 am

"Sure, we can walk," Amber replies. She turns around and sees Penny. Amber licks her owner. Penny pets her dog. Amber walks beside Alpha. Penny smiles and nods her head.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:29 am

Alpha began to walk beside Amber and his owner Alice began to follow behind and came over toward Penny, "Hello." She said in a soft tone. Alpha looked over toward Alice and smiled before walking closer toward Amber. He didn't have a leash unless they were near many cars so he wouldn't get hit. "So where would you like to go?" He asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
AmberFire

AmberFire

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:40 am

Penny smiled at Alice. "Hello, my name is Penny," she said. She follows behind Amber. Amber turns her head to Alpha. "I don't know... you could choose a place to walk to," she replies. She turns her head away and looks at the ground. Amber was embarrassed. She agreed to walk with him but she didn't know where to go.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:02 pm

Alpha smiled and began to rub against Amber slightly as they walked. Alice smiled toward Penny, "Nice to meet you Penny my name is Alice." She said with a smile before adding, Its nice that Copper found a friend. What's your dog's name? She's beautiful, Copper is a red husky." Alpha nudged Amber and smiled, "I guess we just walk until we find something interesting? Oh! I just had an idea!" He barked then quickly added, "Its pretty cold out, snow everywhere. So I think it would be cool if we walked on some ice or something? Its pretty fun, but slippery. Alice tests ice all the time, she fell one time when she was testing it but she only hit the hard ice. Didn't hurt her though, good thing the whole ditch was frozen soild." He barked.
Back to top Go down
AmberFire

AmberFire

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 3:36 pm

"Nice to meet you, Alice. My dog's name is AmberFire, she is a Malamute Border Collie mix," Penny replies. "Your dog looks handsome," Penny smiles. Amber smiles and nods her head. She wags her tail and waits for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Maestro

Maestro

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 3:43 pm

A new place, a new persona is how Maestro never saw it; keep the same, suspicious techniques you always have and you'll be on your way to being left alone. Not that she actually did care if anyone tried talking to her. Like anyone would pull that "help me, I'm lost card" anyway. Her ears were pricked back as she moved, easily making her way through the people. Without an owner, Maestro may be mistaken as a stray and be moved to a shelter. Or did they even have those here? Whether or not she was, she didn't care. A home is a home, take what you can get. This place seemed to accommodate all of the dogs; none looked scraggly and broken down, overall they looked like healthy happy dogs and other animals. Her pale blue eyes crossed paths with several other dogs, all seeming to range from  Swedish Vallhunds to the common German Sheppard. With every step she took the ground seemed to crumble beneath her paws and then come back to form a rickety path of dogs and their owners, strays and their puppies. Nevertheless, Maestro kept moving forward on the path that seemed to crack and crumble with each icy step.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 3:47 pm

Alpha paused when they came up to a frozen ditch, which looked like a large lake but shallow. Alpha turned up to look at Alice and barked. Alice smiled to Penny, "That's your dog is beautiful." She paused when Copper started barking at her. "Would you like to ice skate? I have an extra pair of ice skates in my backpack." She asked Penny.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Admin
Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 3:52 pm

Storm looked at a tan and black female dog and he checked her out. 'Hmm German shepherd' he thought and sat by her. "Hello I am storm" he smiled and scooted closer to her.
Back to top Go down
https://thedogcity.forumotion.com
Oakley
Oakley

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 3:57 pm

Oakley cracked a small smile and looked at the dog named Storn." Nice to meet you Storm." Oakley said. She then realized that she hadn't mention her name yet, which wasnt too polite." I'm Oakley." She said in a low voice. Oakley looked down at her paw feeling embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Admin
Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:18 pm

Storm sat looking cool. (XD) and then he watched her and listened. "Great name" he smiled and got up rubbing his tail under her neck. " what is a pretty dog like you doing walking alone here in the city?" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://thedogcity.forumotion.com
Oakley
Oakley

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:28 pm

Oakley allowed herself to grin at Storm. " I-I don't know.." Oakly admitted shyly.
"And what are you doing here alone?" Oakley asked brushing her fur against Storm's.
Back to top Go down
Lithy

Lithy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:17 pm

Niko Nodded as another brute came tumbling in. Seeing Amberfire and this so called dogs name, Alpha walk off did he shuffle a sigh. "Your so funny!" Sonja tumbled on the ground rolling with a fit of laughter. "What's so funny?!" Niko growled as he looked around for another dog to play, "Your face was priceless! You should of seen it!" She barked as he grumbled under his breath before getting up and walkingoff.
Back to top Go down
AmberFire

AmberFire

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:08 pm

Amber looks up at Penny and Alice. "Thank you, your dog is handsome," Penny replies. She pauses when Alpha barked. "Sure, I would love to ice skate, thank you," she said. Amber walks closer to Alpha. She looks at him, waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:29 pm

Alpha flattened his ears then they shot back up as he slowly began to test the ice. He missed a step and slipped before turning toward Amber with a smile when he landed with a thud. Alice gave Penny the ice skates and chuckled when she saw Copper on the ice. "Your welcome." She said with a smile. Alice then sat down and put on the ice skates and tied them before standing up and waiting for Penny. "Come on." Alpha encouraged Amber as he got back onto his paws.
Back to top Go down
AmberFire

AmberFire

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 7:50 pm

Penny puts on the ice skates. She smiles. "I'm ready," she says. Penny walks on the ice. Amber walks on the ice fearlessly. She smiles. She starts running on the ice. Amber trips and falls down. She yelps, hurting her paw. "Are you okay Amber?" Penny asked with worry. Amber decides to toughen it up. She stands up and barks at Penny. She smiles and walks to Alpha's side.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 8:43 pm

Alpha quickly slid over toward Amber when she fell and he smiled when she got back up. "You alright?" He asked in a worried tone and tried to stand close toward her incase she fell again. Alice began to skate on the ice once she saw Amber was alright.
Alpha licked Amber's nose and wagged his tail.
Back to top Go down
AmberFire

AmberFire

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 8:48 pm

"I'm alright," Amber smiles. "Thanks for checking on me," she said. She walks closer to him. AmberFire nuzzles him. She wags her tail.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:06 pm

Alpha's ears perk and he nuzzles Amber with a bright smile. He wags his tail and begins to slide a little. "Want to play ice tag?" He asked with a hopeful smile.
Back to top Go down
AmberFire

AmberFire

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:10 pm

"Sure," AmberFire replies. She smiles. Amber wags her tail. She waits for Alpha to make a move. She perks her ears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Dog City   The Inner Dog City - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Inner Dog City
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next