The Pet Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life in the City is Wonderful!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Sister Sites
The Dog Park 105o7xz

The Dog Park Sister10

The Dog Park Sister10

Weather

Winter

The Dog Park Images13
Latest topics
» Heroes and legends pack
The Dog Park EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 6:43 pm by Oakley

» Alley & Streets
The Dog Park EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 2:47 pm by WaterStar

» The Dog Park
The Dog Park EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 4:33 am by WaterStar

» Clans Of The Sky ||Warrior RPG Site||
The Dog Park EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:37 pm by Lithy

» Forest Clan Camp
The Dog Park EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:11 pm by Sageleaf

» Two blood clans
The Dog Park EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 6:15 pm by WaterStar

» The Feral Cats
The Dog Park EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 4:29 pm by Tsuyo

» The Warrior Life
The Dog Park EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 12:23 pm by Guest

» TWS ~Wolf RP~
The Dog Park EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:07 pm by Storm

Top posting users this month
No user
MotM
Amberfire
Congrats to Amber fire for being the first Member of the month!Amber has been very active (like most of us) and she rp's a lot! She is very nice and friendly and is taking away the award for motm in March!!
Affiliates
The Dog Park 2s84tmp

The Dog Park Affili10

The Dog Park Affili10

The Dog Park

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm
Admin
Storm

The Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: The Dog Park   The Dog Park EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 8:24 am

The dog park is the biggest area in the dog city. It is full of all types of dogs and the dog care and control is near it. The humans that go their always give them food and water, and their is many things to play with or sleep in/on.
The Dog Park Untitl12

Last edited by Storm on Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thedogcity.forumotion.com
Lily

Lily

The Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dog Park   The Dog Park EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:26 am

Lily roams around the park, not going so far from her owner, but not staying to close to him eether. She watched him talk to other humansand chewed on the bone he gave her and tennis ball.
Back to top Go down
WaterStar

WaterStar

The Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dog Park   The Dog Park EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:39 pm

Bovinari squeezed through a hole in the fence. The stray came to the park often, as the humans provided her food and water. The dog padded over to a nearby human, and whined. The man smiled, and tossed her a bit of food. She quickly snatched it up, then padded away. The friendly dog wanted to play, and looked around for someone to play with.
Back to top Go down
Trail

Trail

The Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dog Park   The Dog Park EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:10 am

Trail had been quick to leave the other place due to an unnerving feeling in her marrow. Though as she saw a hole in a fence her stomach sqweezed. Fences meant human homes or coops for their mean dogs. She had encountered quite a few mean dogs chasing a squirrel or rabbit. As she carefully looked through the hole she did not see a human in his territory not mean dogs. She saw dogs. Bands of them, but most were tamed dogs. Trail squeezed through the fence a tight fix, but she got through. Sniffing around she found another stray dog. Clearly this dog was like any other stray reling on scraps. Going up to the dog (Waterpool) she said. "Hello there fellow stray. Trail is the name you?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.theafrcianstarspack.com
Lily

Lily

The Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dog Park   The Dog Park EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 10:55 am

Lily looked over at the dogs that had just enetered the camp and of course they both were much bigger than her, but she wasnt known for her size, she waas known for her beauty. She smiled and looked over at the dog that said hello and his name. "I am lily, nice name trail" she looked at her owner and then back at the dogs.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Admin
Storm

The Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dog Park   The Dog Park EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 5:56 pm

Storm looked over at the other dogs and walked over to them. "Names storm" he looked at the dogs and liked how they looked. He smiled and looked at the human lily was looking at before turning to the water fountain in the park and drinking from it.
Back to top Go down
Trail

Trail

The Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dog Park   The Dog Park EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 10:16 pm

Trail nodded to the dog named Lily, but showed her teeth to the human. Never did Trail want to belong not to anyone. "Thanks and Hi Storm." Her gaze never left the human. Not wanting to seem cowardice she didn't run nor did she attacked to be a threat. " So your a leashed dog Lily? Why?"
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

The Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dog Park   The Dog Park EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:58 pm

Lily looked over at Trail, she dipped her head towards the large muscular white dog named storm and brought her attention back upon Trail. "Well i have tons of fun on the farm" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Trail

Trail

The Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dog Park   The Dog Park EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 8:39 pm

Trail cocked her head and said. "A farm? Where those noisey animals live and get killed for food?" She didn't like the idea of farms. "Is that where they make hot dogs? Are you sure you won't get made into one of those?" Trail shook herself.
Back to top Go down
WaterStar

WaterStar

The Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dog Park   The Dog Park EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 12:55 pm

Bovinari looked surprised to see this many friendly dogs. Her scar proved she had a few rough scrapes with mean ones. She listened to their conversation quietly, not wanting to interrupt. "I though they used pigs for hot dogs... " She said quietly. The big white dog looked at back at the dog who had trotted away to the water fountain. She was thirsty too, ad trotted after him. She took a drink from the fountain, then looked at him. "Storm is a nice name. I'm Bovinari." She said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

The Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dog Park   The Dog Park EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:56 pm

Lily looked at Trail and shook her head, " the farm isn't so noisy.." she turned her head to see bovinari. " I also think they are made out of pigs, I have been at farms with humans for a long time" she smiled and also trotted after her to get a drink from the fountain, and overheard the two white dogs. Then she went back over to Trail.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Admin
Storm

The Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dog Park   The Dog Park EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 1:40 pm

Storm smiled at the dog now he knew as bovinari, " also a nice name" he smiled and watched lily leave. He then brushed his fur against hers as he walked past, towards the other dogs.
Back to top Go down
Trail

Trail

The Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dog Park   The Dog Park EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 8:03 am

Trail shook her head. "But their named Hot Dogs. I just don't get it. Why not call it Hot Pigs?" She laid down in defeat but asked another question. "Whats a human like?" Trail's Curiousity got the better of her.
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

The Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dog Park   The Dog Park EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 5:47 pm

Lily shook her head, she really did not have any idea. "Humans are werid" she grinned and continued, "They have fur all on their bodies..just not as much as us" she smiled and came closer to the akita. "They.."she stopped herself. "My human is the nicest ive met yet, i can do anything" she smiled and looked over at storm and the other dog.
Back to top Go down
Trail

Trail

The Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dog Park   The Dog Park EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 7:56 am

Trail stretched a bit and said. " The only humans I've met tried to catch me or kick me away. Even some set their mean dogs on me." She shook her head Trail had never had a human so basically all she was taught from her mother was run don't ever let them catch you. "So what's this place?"
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

The Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dog Park   The Dog Park EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 6:04 pm

Lily stared at the dog as she spoke. "This is the "dog" park, you can basically do what ever you want here" she grinned and went to a human to ask for some food and ate it quickly and trotted back to them.
Back to top Go down
Trail

Trail

The Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dog Park   The Dog Park EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:06 pm

Trail nodded and said. "Oh a Dog Park. I've heard of these things. Full of humans and leashed dogs." She looked at Lily and said. "No offense." Trail laid her head down to rest herself. She no doubt would have to head to her encampment soon.
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

The Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dog Park   The Dog Park EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 1:09 pm

Lily barked to the dog, "I must begoing now, you may visit the farm any time you want!" she patted to her human and yelled back, "You can stay in the barn" she grinned and drove off back home with her human.
Back to top Go down
Trail

Trail

The Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dog Park   The Dog Park EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:07 am

Trail cocked her head. An invitation to a farm? Maybe she would check it out later and try a few hot pigs. Getting up she wandered over towards the water fountain to get a drink. She dropped down and started heading towards her home going through the fence and beyond.
Back to top Go down
WaterStar

WaterStar

The Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dog Park   The Dog Park EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 4:33 am

Bovinari sighed as all the dogs seemed to be leaving. She was hoping to find a friend. Shaking her head, the white dog trotted away from the fountain. She was tempted to follow the dog known as Storm, but decided it was pointless. She padded over to another human who threw her a few scraps of food. Snapping them up, she padded towards the fence. -Maybe I can find a friend somewhere else?- She wondered as she wiggled out through the hole, heading back into the city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dog Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dog Park   The Dog Park Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dog Park
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pet Life :: Role-Play :: The Dog City-
Jump to: