The Pet Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life in the City is Wonderful!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Sister Sites
Forest Clan Camp 105o7xz

Forest Clan Camp Sister10

Forest Clan Camp Sister10

Weather

Winter

Forest Clan Camp Images13
Latest topics
» Heroes and legends pack
Forest Clan Camp EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 6:43 pm by Oakley

» Alley & Streets
Forest Clan Camp EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 2:47 pm by WaterStar

» The Dog Park
Forest Clan Camp EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 4:33 am by WaterStar

» Clans Of The Sky ||Warrior RPG Site||
Forest Clan Camp EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:37 pm by Lithy

» Forest Clan Camp
Forest Clan Camp EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:11 pm by Sageleaf

» Two blood clans
Forest Clan Camp EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 6:15 pm by WaterStar

» The Feral Cats
Forest Clan Camp EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 4:29 pm by Tsuyo

» The Warrior Life
Forest Clan Camp EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 12:23 pm by Guest

» TWS ~Wolf RP~
Forest Clan Camp EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:07 pm by Storm

Top posting users this month
No user
MotM
Amberfire
Congrats to Amber fire for being the first Member of the month!Amber has been very active (like most of us) and she rp's a lot! She is very nice and friendly and is taking away the award for motm in March!!
Affiliates
Forest Clan Camp 2s84tmp

Forest Clan Camp Affili10

Forest Clan Camp Affili10

Forest Clan Camp

Go down 
+3
Frozenpaw and Coldpaw
Braveheart
Storm
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm
Admin
Storm

Forest Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Forest Clan Camp   Forest Clan Camp EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 2:44 pm

Here is home to warrior cats. This forest is filled with cats and is very active, if you dare to cross into their territory you might end up not coming home. This camp area has many dens and is very big.
Forest Clan Camp Thcays10
Back to top Go down
https://thedogcity.forumotion.com
Braveheart

Braveheart

Forest Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clan Camp   Forest Clan Camp EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 1:10 pm

Brave heart walked around the camp area and noticed he was the only one their. He shrugged at the empty ness and stood guard at the entrance waiting for the leader and deputy to come show him around the camp. And he would wait forever for them not messing with the camp
Back to top Go down
Frozenpaw and Coldpaw

Frozenpaw and Coldpaw

Forest Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clan Camp   Forest Clan Camp EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 1:26 pm

Frozenpaw walked slowly in front of his brother, leading him towards the camp. He saw a muscular simase cat by the entrance and tried to avoid eye contact and he slowed down and walked at the same pace as his brother.

Cold paw walked next to his brother and dipped his head respectfully to the guard, since his brother seemed afraid and they began exploring the camp.
Back to top Go down
WaterStar

WaterStar

Forest Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clan Camp   Forest Clan Camp EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 3:05 pm

Waterstar padded into camp. The she-cat's powerful muscles rippled under her fur. She nodded at the guard before continuing. She peered around the camp, observing every detail she could.
Back to top Go down
Braveheart

Braveheart

Forest Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clan Camp   Forest Clan Camp EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 5:45 pm

Braveheart dipped his head towards the beautiful furred she-cat leader, and then he began to stop watching guard and look around the camp, watching the two apprentice aged kits. "Hello" he dipped his head and watched the leader.
Back to top Go down
Frozenpaw and Coldpaw

Frozenpaw and Coldpaw

Forest Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clan Camp   Forest Clan Camp EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 5:51 pm

Frozenpaw jumped up a bit at the extraordinary colored cat came and spoke by them. He very much injoyed his pelt color and smiled at him and let out a squeaky, "Hello, im frozenpaw!" he pawed at his brother and grinned.

Coldpaw looked annoyed at his brother and shrugged, "hey, i am coldpaw" he said with a sigh as something was bothering him, but nothing was..maybe he needed a mentor or a queen mother. He wasnt sure and began to sniff some more.
Back to top Go down
Thrushfur

Thrushfur

Forest Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clan Camp   Forest Clan Camp EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 8:50 pm

Thrush padded into the camp behind Waterstar. Her claws flexed as she gazed around the area. She noticed the two skits from earlier, and she nodded at them politely. The feline's tail flicked back and fourth in wonder. 'What will I be doing? What does a wild cat do anyway?" She thought. 'Well, I will definitely try to be second in command. I don't want to be bossed around.' The cat added.
Back to top Go down
Sageleaf

Sageleaf

Forest Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clan Camp   Forest Clan Camp EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:20 pm

Sage trotted over to Waterstar. "Im Sage, nice to meet you." She said as she looked around. "May I rest for a bit? I havent gotten much sleep for ages!" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Braveheart

Braveheart

Forest Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clan Camp   Forest Clan Camp EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 6:02 pm

Braveheart looked over to see another cat trotting in and he grinned as she asked to sleep, then he went into the warriors den and dozed off after telling the 'paws his name was Braveheart. He was very confertable in his bed and slept lightly.
Back to top Go down
Frozenpaw and Coldpaw

Frozenpaw and Coldpaw

Forest Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clan Camp   Forest Clan Camp EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 6:06 pm

Frozenpaw thought the warrior's name was unique and he smiled before jumping on his brother chewing on him.

Coldpaw smiled at the cat and suddenly his brother jumped on him and he started to roll around playing with him.
Back to top Go down
WaterStar

WaterStar

Forest Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clan Camp   Forest Clan Camp EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 10:36 am

Waterstar observed the cats thoughtfully as they spoke to her. She turned her eyes to Sageleaf. "Yes, the warriors den is over there." She said turning her head to it. She realized she needed to appoint a deputy and med cat. She looked over the cats, and purred slightly. She knew who to pick. The feline looked around for a spot to announce her decisions.
Back to top Go down
Frozenpaw and Coldpaw

Frozenpaw and Coldpaw

Forest Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clan Camp   Forest Clan Camp EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 1:11 pm

Frozenpaw ran towards the leader with his brother and nuzzled her paw, he loved how she looked.

Coldpaw rolled his eyes at Frozenpaw and pulled him off, "Im sorry ma'am" he shrugged glancing at the leader.
Back to top Go down
Braveheart

Braveheart

Forest Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clan Camp   Forest Clan Camp EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 1:16 pm

Braveheart woke up and stretched, he looked outside at the snow still their and sighed. He has no interest in the cpld snow. He got up and slowly walked out the end saw the apprentices by the leader. "Kits" he grumbled and walked over to the leader, shooing the kits away. "WaterStar, i know you have not appointed a deputy, but i think you need a little help" he cleared his thought and shook is head thinking 'ingore that comment'. "Well those apprentices need some mentors and their arnt many of us here and maybe i could take one" he smiled and looked over at them puffing his chest to look bigger and stronger.
Back to top Go down
AmberFire

AmberFire

Forest Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clan Camp   Forest Clan Camp EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 5:05 pm

CinderFire walks around the area. She flicks her tail when she sees cats. Her back fur bristles slightly. CinderFire glances at every cat around her. She blinks her eyes slowly. Where am I? Cinder sighs. She trots to a shaded area and relaxes near a large tree.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Sageleaf

Sageleaf

Forest Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clan Camp   Forest Clan Camp EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 7:09 pm

Sage nodded and headed to the den. She curled up near the entrance and soon fell asleep.
( can sage have a dream from starclan?)
Back to top Go down
WaterStar

WaterStar

Forest Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clan Camp   Forest Clan Camp EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 3:18 pm

The she cat chuckled at the small cats comment. She turned back to Braveheart. Waterstar purred at the cats suggestion. She nodded. "Don't worry about the deputy and medicine cat positions. I've decided." She said kindly. At the mention of the two white cats needing apprenticing, she nodded. "I agree. You can mentor Coldpaw." She said. The blue cat padded off towards the back of the camp. The cat found a dead tree. One of its limbs jutted out at a low level. She decided she would announce things from here. "All cats able to catch their own prey gather here!" She yowled. After a few moments, she looked around at the cats. I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestor may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of Forestclan is Thrushfur! She announced. She cleared her throat, making another announcement. "I would like to announce Sageleaf as our new medicine cat! Care for Forestclan well. She said. (There is no official ceremony... >.<) The she cat looked around at the cats once more. "Coldpaw, your mentor will be Braveheart. I hope he will pass down all he knows on to you. Braveheart, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You have shown yourself to be smart and brave. You will be the mentor of Coldpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to him." She then turned to the apprentices brother. "Frozenpaw, your mentor will be me. I hope I will pass down all I know on to you." She said. The Russian blue jumped down from the tree limb, signaling the end of the ceremony.
Back to top Go down
Sageleaf

Sageleaf

Forest Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clan Camp   Forest Clan Camp EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:11 pm

Sageleaf had woken up when the leader called out the clan meeting announcment. She felt it was important enough to get up and gather, even if she knew little about clans. She sat a few fox-lengths away from the tree, listening as the deputy was anounced. She was about to stand when the leader prepared for another announcment. Sageleaf couldnt believe it when the leader announced her as Medicine cat. She listened to the rest of the announcment and then walked off to explore the camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forest Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Clan Camp   Forest Clan Camp Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest Clan Camp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pet Life :: Role-Play :: OutSkirts :: Warrior Cat Territory-
Jump to: