The Pet Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life in the City is Wonderful!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Sister Sites
Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) 105o7xz

Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) Sister10

Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) Sister10

Weather

Winter

Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) Images13
Latest topics
» Heroes and legends pack
Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 6:43 pm by Oakley

» Alley & Streets
Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 2:47 pm by WaterStar

» The Dog Park
Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 4:33 am by WaterStar

» Clans Of The Sky ||Warrior RPG Site||
Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:37 pm by Lithy

» Forest Clan Camp
Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:11 pm by Sageleaf

» Two blood clans
Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 6:15 pm by WaterStar

» The Feral Cats
Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 4:29 pm by Tsuyo

» The Warrior Life
Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 12:23 pm by Guest

» TWS ~Wolf RP~
Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:07 pm by Storm

Top posting users this month
No user
MotM
Amberfire
Congrats to Amber fire for being the first Member of the month!Amber has been very active (like most of us) and she rp's a lot! She is very nice and friendly and is taking away the award for motm in March!!
Affiliates
Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) 2s84tmp

Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) Affili10

Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) Affili10

Relax Deeper (Le Game c:)

Go down 
+2
Thrushfur
Blossom
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom

Blossom

Location : I'm in your closetz... Taking up your spazzzzeee... *Relaxes and sleeps*

Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) Empty
PostSubject: Relax Deeper (Le Game c:)   Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:02 pm

This is a fun game that I think a few of you will like. (I made this game up on another site xD) This is how you play:

Basically you tell a pack member to relax deeper and give a reason why they should. And then the person who posted, makes a little RP statement down below about them acting all crazy all of a sudden. Here is an example of how it's done:

STORM: Relax deeper, Alpha. You look a little stressed. Here, allow me to help. *Gives Alpha a light back massage*

*Starts to bounce off the walls*

AMBERFIRE: Relax deeper, Storm. You look a little stressed. Here, allow me to help. *Puts Storm on a chair and says relaxing words to him*.

*Gets hyper for no reason*

And so on and so forth...

Ready? Be creative everyone! Enjoy the game! Peace out! ^^

I'll start by making an RP statement about acting crazy, another poster telling me to relax deeper.

*Drinks a lot of coffee and becomes all jittery*
Back to top Go down
Thrushfur

Thrushfur

PostSubject: Re: Relax Deeper (Le Game c:)   Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:02 pm

Relax deeper, Blossom. Let me help... *Hypnotizes Blossom into thinking she's very chillaxed*.

*Sees Harry Styles and goes all fangirly*
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Relax Deeper (Le Game c:)   Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:55 pm

Relax deeper Lavendel. I will help you! *Gives Lavendel a "cool" pill so she can act cool around Harry Styles*

*Sees A giant jar of Nutella and goes crazy because I want it and will kill anyone in my way.* o.o Nutella <3
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

Location : I'm in your closetz... Taking up your spazzzzeee... *Relaxes and sleeps*

PostSubject: Re: Relax Deeper (Le Game c:)   Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:39 pm

Relax deeper, Alpha. You look a little stressed. Here, allow me to help. *Puts Alpha in a hot tub and dims the lighting to dimly lit*.

*Sees BTR and goes all wild like*
Back to top Go down
Thrushfur

Thrushfur

PostSubject: Re: Relax Deeper (Le Game c:)   Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:05 pm

Relax deeper, my friend. You look squirrelly. Allow me. *Puts Blossom in a sauna*

*Sees a stoat and chases it, determined to hug it*
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Relax Deeper (Le Game c:)   Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:07 pm

Relax deeper, Lavendel. You look a little stressed. Here, allow me to help. *Gives Lavendel a very gentle back massage*.

*Gets crazy about all that Nutella and climbs up the tallest tree in the world and eats it. "MINE!!"  Nutella*
Back to top Go down
Thrushfur

Thrushfur

PostSubject: Re: Relax Deeper (Le Game c:)   Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:00 am

Relax deeper, my friend. You look unstable ( LOL ). Let me aid you... *Puts Blossom in a quite meadow*

*Eats a bunch of candy*
Back to top Go down
Lassy

Lassy

PostSubject: Re: Relax Deeper (Le Game c:)   Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:11 am

Relax deeper Lave; let me help. *Puts Lave in a chair and gives her a book*

*sees anything from The Walking Dead and fangirls; yelling loudly* T!W!D!
Back to top Go down
Thrushfur

Thrushfur

PostSubject: Re: Relax Deeper (Le Game c:)   Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:27 am

Relax deeper, Las! I will assist. *Puts Lassy in a spa*

*Sees Shadow the Hedgehog* SHADDDOOOOOWWWWW! =O *Glomps Shad*
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Relax Deeper (Le Game c:)   Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:50 am

Relax deeper, Lavendel. You look a little stressed. Here, allow me to help. *Puts Lavendel in a deep relaxing trance and gives them suggestions of relaxation*.

*Thinks ghosts do exist and runs around screaming*
Back to top Go down
Thrushfur

Thrushfur

PostSubject: Re: Relax Deeper (Le Game c:)   Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:08 pm

Relax deeper, pal. You look stressed. I know what to do... *Puts Blossom on a bed and convinces her that ghosts do not exist (Although they do... 0w0)*.

*Sees more snow falling and gets super angry* NO MORE SNOOOW! >:0

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Relax Deeper (Le Game c:)   Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:39 pm

(EXACTLY! xD)

Relax deeper, Lavendel. You look a little stressed. Here, allow me to help. *Gives Lavendel a relaxant pill and rubs her back*

*Sees a spider web and runs to go hide*
Back to top Go down
Thrushfur

Thrushfur

PostSubject: Re: Relax Deeper (Le Game c:)   Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:26 pm

Relax deeper, Blossom. Here, take a chill pill. *Gives Blossom a chill pill*

*Sees a bunch of LOLCatz* EMERGERD LOL!
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Relax Deeper (Le Game c:)   Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:33 pm

Relax Deeper, Lavendel. You seem a little crazy here let me calm you with this. *Gives video games that relaz you anda re fun to play* :DD

*Sees a boat full of nutella and is tempted to swim into the shark infested waters to get to the nutella that calls my name and I push everyone out of my way*
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Relax Deeper (Le Game c:)   Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 8:16 pm

Relax deeper, Alpha. You look a little stressed. Here, allow me to help. *Gets Alpha out of the shark infected water and gives them relaxation potent to calm them down. Oh, and also a container just FILLED with Nutella  Nutella*

*Sees a war in the far distance and becomes VERY nervous*
Back to top Go down
Thrushfur

Thrushfur

PostSubject: Re: Relax Deeper (Le Game c:)   Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:13 pm

Relax deeper, Blossom. You look like a nervous wreck. Allow me... *Lays Blossom in a bed and plays some relaxing music*

*Hears dubstep and gets all happy* MAH CINEMA! *Dances*
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Relax Deeper (Le Game c:)   Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:34 am

Relax deeper, Lavendel. You look a little stressed. Here, allow me to help. *Takes Lavendel to a SPA and helps her to relax very very deeply*.

*Shouts: "EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!" Then flops down onto the ground. Gets a little injured but feels fine*
Back to top Go down
Storm
Admin
Storm

PostSubject: Re: Relax Deeper (Le Game c:)   Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:24 am

Relax deeper, Blossom you looked unhappy here listen to my melody music (? o-o xD)*
*Starts to throw chairs and things around crazily"
Back to top Go down
https://thedogcity.forumotion.com
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Relax Deeper (Le Game c:)   Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 11:23 am

Relax deeper, Storm. You look a little stressed. Here, allow me to help. *Hypnotizes Storm in a deeply relaxing way*.

*Goes crazy because I can't take the snow coming down on us anymore*. (That snow should just melt and never ever come back, well... That is... Until next winter year xD).
Back to top Go down
Thrushfur

Thrushfur

PostSubject: Re: Relax Deeper (Le Game c:)   Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:34 pm

(So much snow outside! DX I hate it!)
Relax deeper, Blossom. You look upset. I can help you, though. *Takes Blossom to Hawaii* 83

*Goes to standing school, and immediately falls flat on face* XP
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Relax Deeper (Le Game c:)   Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:45 pm

(Lol I bet you got that from the ASDF films xD)

Relax deeper, Lavendel. You look a little stressed. Here, allow me to help. *Puts a bunch of candles around Lavendel and plays some slow, soft, relaxing music*.

*Sees a really adorable kitten and faints*
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Relax Deeper (Le Game c:)   Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 8:13 pm

Relax deeper, Blossom. *Takes you to a hot tube, dims the lights, and throws rose pedals in the water.* (Don't worry I'm not going to rape you xD o.o)
*Sees a water park and goes crazy.*
Back to top Go down
Thrushfur

Thrushfur

PostSubject: Re: Relax Deeper (Le Game c:)   Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 11:10 pm

(Yus I did! XD)

Relax deeper, Alpha. I can help you! *Puts Alpha in a chair and plays relaxing music with a violin*

*Sees Justin Bieber and starts to freak out, frightened* NOOOO NOT JB! DX *collapses in fear* =.= (Sorry Bieber fans... ._.)
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Relax Deeper (Le Game c:)   Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 6:10 pm

Relax deeper Lavendel. *Slaps Justin Bieber. "Just stop. I mean stop everything. You sound like a girl and I don't like you." ._. Takes Lavendel far away from JB.*

*Sees delicious things and goes crazy because I can only buy one thing.*
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Relax Deeper (Le Game c:)   Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:53 pm

Relax deeper, Alpha. You look a little stressed. Here, allow me to help. *Takes Alpha to Florida and takes him to a secret relaxation area*

*Plays crazy music and dances wildly*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relax Deeper (Le Game c:)   Relax Deeper (Le Game c:) Empty

Back to top Go down

Relax Deeper (Le Game c:)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next