The Pet Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life in the City is Wonderful!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Sister Sites
Sacred Lands 105o7xz

Sacred Lands Sister10

Sacred Lands Sister10

Weather

Winter

Sacred Lands Images13
Latest topics
» Heroes and legends pack
Sacred Lands EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 6:43 pm by Oakley

» Alley & Streets
Sacred Lands EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 2:47 pm by WaterStar

» The Dog Park
Sacred Lands EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 4:33 am by WaterStar

» Clans Of The Sky ||Warrior RPG Site||
Sacred Lands EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:37 pm by Lithy

» Forest Clan Camp
Sacred Lands EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:11 pm by Sageleaf

» Two blood clans
Sacred Lands EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 6:15 pm by WaterStar

» The Feral Cats
Sacred Lands EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 4:29 pm by Tsuyo

» The Warrior Life
Sacred Lands EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 12:23 pm by Guest

» TWS ~Wolf RP~
Sacred Lands EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:07 pm by Storm

Top posting users this month
No user
MotM
Amberfire
Congrats to Amber fire for being the first Member of the month!Amber has been very active (like most of us) and she rp's a lot! She is very nice and friendly and is taking away the award for motm in March!!
Affiliates
Sacred Lands 2s84tmp

Sacred Lands Affili10

Sacred Lands Affili10

Sacred Lands

Go down 
+3
Wyuka
Sageleaf
Storm
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm
Admin
Storm

Sacred Lands Empty
PostSubject: Sacred Lands   Sacred Lands EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:27 pm

These lands are mainly for the strays and you will mostly find cats here, (but other animals may come) their has been said of group cats here too.
Sacred Lands Images23
Back to top Go down
https://thedogcity.forumotion.com
Sageleaf

Sageleaf

Sacred Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Lands   Sacred Lands EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 9:34 pm

Sage lepth onto one of the odd rocks. She looked around the clearing, seeing that most of the area was perfect for a large group of cats. She licked a paw and rubbed it against her face. She shook out her fur and curled up to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Wyuka

Sacred Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Lands   Sacred Lands EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 6:31 am

A big black bird flutters down onto one of the trees, its feathers ruffling as dark clouds roll over the treetops, rumbling ominously.
A chilly wind breezes through the forest, rustling the leaves and creaking the branches; the bird pulls up its wings and draws back its head, perching hunched on the waving branch.
It looks down, eyeing a bundle of brown fluff curled up on an odd rock.
It croaks, a low, soft sound, in an attempt to stir the small beast.
Back to top Go down
Sageleaf

Sageleaf

Sacred Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Lands   Sacred Lands EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 8:00 pm

Before Sage could get a decent sleep, she heard a low croak. She opened her eyes and looked to the branches it had come from. "A bird, I should have known." She muttered silently to herself. She blinked her eyes slowly, waiting to see what the bird would do.
Back to top Go down
Thrushfur

Thrushfur

Sacred Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Lands   Sacred Lands EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 10:58 am

Lavendel padded into the area of the Sacred Lands. She felt guilty to refuse an offer to stay at the hotel, but it was true, Lavendel didn't belong in the hotel. She was a wild cat from the start. The ocicat flexed her claws, and looked up a tree. Her tail flicked back and fourth for a bit, before she sunk her claws into the wood and pulled herself up. After she reached as high as she could get, the feline laid down in peace, purring happily. "Yes, out here is were I belong. And I have my scars to prove it!" She meowed, looking at the scars along her flank.
Back to top Go down
Frozenpaw and Coldpaw

Frozenpaw and Coldpaw

Sacred Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Lands   Sacred Lands EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 11:01 am

Frozenpaw walked close to his brother staring at the other cats and glared at the raven. "Your lucky your bigger than me" he growled and looked over at his brother.

Coldpaw grinned to his brother and looked at the other cats not afriad and wondered if a clan where to be here soon. He smiled in delight.
Back to top Go down
Braveheart

Braveheart

Sacred Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Lands   Sacred Lands EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 11:08 am

Koda walked around the area and glared at the other cats. He amired the little kits fustration and determination to join the clan and help it. He looked over at the cat known as Lavendel and knew that she would become the deputy and he didnt mind, he would fight for her and the clan, but one thing he wondered is where was the leader?
Back to top Go down
Thrushfur

Thrushfur

Sacred Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Lands   Sacred Lands EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 2:59 am

Lavendel stretched, and got to her paws, though she was still perched in the tree. Looking down, she saw the cat who had greeted her near the hotel. Deciding to be friendly, Lavendel gracefully made her way down the tree and walked up to the siamese. "You came here too?" She meowed, sitting down and wrapping her tail around her paws.
Back to top Go down
WaterStar

WaterStar

Sacred Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Lands   Sacred Lands EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 12:46 pm

Waterstar padded into the area, a tired look in her eye. The she cat had traveled awhile, and finally made it. "Sorry for being late." She purred, looking around at the gathered cats. She was proud to be leader. Her eyes flickered to the raven in the tree, he went back to the cats. Noticing the ocicat, she padded over to her, a smile on her face. She nodded at the Siamese, still being friendly. "Hello. How are you?" She said kindly to both of them. The cat seemed professional, yet kind as well.
Back to top Go down
Sageleaf

Sageleaf

Sacred Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Lands   Sacred Lands EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 2:38 pm

Sage looked at all the other cats who suddenly appeared. "Hello? Who are you?" She asked the one who was supposedly the leader. She jumped off the odd rock and sat on the ground. She looked around at all the cats."Why are they all gathered?" She said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Thrushfur

Thrushfur

Sacred Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Lands   Sacred Lands EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:52 pm

Lavendel dipped her head, knowing this cat was more powerful than herself; The leader. "I'm mighty fine. And you?" She meowed, flicking her tail. The cat thought of what she would name herself. "Lavendel" wasn't a very great name for a forest cat. 'Maybe "Flower"? "Leopard"?...No. 'Thrush'? I'm spotted like a thrush. It could work...' The tip of her tail flicked with pride; Her new name will be Thrush.
Back to top Go down
WaterStar

WaterStar

Sacred Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Lands   Sacred Lands EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 1:33 pm

Waterpool purred to herself. Her muscles rippled under her blue fur. She turned to Sage, gentle eyes on the cat. "I'm Waterstar. And you are?" She asked. She then turned to the spotted cat. "I'm fine thank you. What is your name?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Thrushfur

Thrushfur

Sacred Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Lands   Sacred Lands EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 1:48 pm

'Thrush' flicked her tail as Waterstar responded. "I am Thrush." She said with a nod. The feline's yellow gaze drifted around the area. 'What's going on?' She asked in her head.
Back to top Go down
WaterStar

WaterStar

Sacred Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Lands   Sacred Lands EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 2:58 pm

Waterstar nodded. She smiled kindly, still purring. Her light blue fur sparkled slightly in the light. She looked content as she sat there. The Russian Blue cat stood up. "I shall assume you are all here for the new clan? I'm Waterstar, the leader. Camp is this way, follow me if you wish to join." She said professionally. The she-cat then padded off towards camp.
Back to top Go down
Sageleaf

Sageleaf

Sacred Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Lands   Sacred Lands EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:16 pm

Sage wasnt able to speak in time. She shrugged and decided to follow 'waterstar'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sacred Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Lands   Sacred Lands Empty

Back to top Go down

Sacred Lands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pet Life :: Role-Play :: OutSkirts-
Jump to: