The Pet Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life in the City is Wonderful!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Sister Sites
The Apartment Building 105o7xz

The Apartment Building Sister10

The Apartment Building Sister10

Weather

Winter

The Apartment Building Images13
Latest topics
» Heroes and legends pack
The Apartment Building EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 6:43 pm by Oakley

» Alley & Streets
The Apartment Building EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 2:47 pm by WaterStar

» The Dog Park
The Apartment Building EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 4:33 am by WaterStar

» Clans Of The Sky ||Warrior RPG Site||
The Apartment Building EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:37 pm by Lithy

» Forest Clan Camp
The Apartment Building EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:11 pm by Sageleaf

» Two blood clans
The Apartment Building EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 6:15 pm by WaterStar

» The Feral Cats
The Apartment Building EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 4:29 pm by Tsuyo

» The Warrior Life
The Apartment Building EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 12:23 pm by Guest

» TWS ~Wolf RP~
The Apartment Building EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:07 pm by Storm

Top posting users this month
No user
MotM
Amberfire
Congrats to Amber fire for being the first Member of the month!Amber has been very active (like most of us) and she rp's a lot! She is very nice and friendly and is taking away the award for motm in March!!
Affiliates
The Apartment Building 2s84tmp

The Apartment Building Affili10

The Apartment Building Affili10

The Apartment Building

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm
Admin
Storm

The Apartment Building Empty
PostSubject: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 1:41 am

The Apartment building consists of only 8 apartment rooms and they are 2 and 3 bedrooms. They are very large and pet dogs and their humans live here. (Apartments 021-029)
The Apartment Building Images22
Back to top Go down
https://thedogcity.forumotion.com
AmberFire

AmberFire

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 1:53 am

Amber looks around and sees her owner. She barks happily and runs to her owner. She sees the leash on Penny's hand and wags her tail.

Penny pets a leash on Amber's colar. She walks her to the inner city.

-Inner City-
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 6:53 pm

Alpha paused he didn't know where to go if he had no owner where would he sleep? He would have to become a lone dog now. He was on his own for now like every night but this night was different he wouldn't be able to go inside or stay here anymore. With a flick of his tail he signed and headed off toward the alley.
Back to top Go down
AmberFire

AmberFire

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:13 pm

Penny opens the door and walks in the apartment with her dog. She unattached the leash from Amber and sits down on the couch.

Sensing her owner's agitation, Amber trots her her large bed. She looks at her owner with sad eyes.

Penny sighs. Alice's death reminded her of her mother's death a few months ago. Her mother died because of a car accident. Tears fall out of her eyes.

Sarah, Penny's stepmother, walks past the couch. "I know you are still sad about your mother's death, but you cant stay miserable for such a long time. What is wrong now?" She looks at Penny.

Penny glares at Sarah. She doesn't like when Sarah talks about her mother. "I don't feel like talking right now," she sighs. "Where is father and my siblings?" Penny asks.

Amber growls and barks at Sarah. She doesn't like Sarah. It was because of her looks, it was because of her selfish, fake attitude.

Sarah huffs when she sees Amber. Dogs, she thought. "Ever thought about getting a cat to replace this dog," she laughs. "And your father and siblings are in swimming class," Sarah adds. "Say, why don't you get involved in sports? Hmm?"

Penny sighs and rolls her eyes. Stepmothers.... "I love my dog and no cat will ever replace Amber!" Amber raises her voice. "And I just don't want to play sports at this point," Penny finishes. She turns her head away from Sarah.

Sarah huffs again. She rolls her eyes. "Well, you need to get active! And if Amber is going to be living with me, she needs to treat me nicely," Sarah says in a harsh way. "Now clean yourself up and get ready for dinner. Now!" She finishes and walks to the kitchen.

Penny huffs and walks to her room. She calls Amber. She slams the door shut and stays in her room.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:30 pm

Alpha sighs and lays down in the apartment alley. His ears perked when he heard yelling and a door slam. The brute curled up in a circle and slowly began to drift off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
AmberFire

AmberFire

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:43 pm

Penny lets Amber out of her room. She was getting ready to take a wash and she can't stand it when Amber watch her when she is nude. She knows that Amber is curious but still.

Amber trots out of Penny's room. She growls at the scent of Sarah. She walks to her bed.

Sarah sees Amber. "You mutt!" She yells. She grabs a broom and walks to Amber.

Amber sees the broom. She growls at Sarah. When she got closer, Amber grabs the broom and yanks it off of Sarah's hands.

"You dog! Get out!" Sarah yells. She opens her apartment door and shoves Amber out. She quickly locks the door.

Amber growls and barks loudly. She scratches the door. She growls for the last time. Amber sits by the door.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 10:03 pm

Alpha jumped to his paws when he heard the door that was only a few doors down. His ears perked at the sound and he looked over toward the door to see who it was. The red husky saw a familiar shape and his nails clicked against the cement. He wagged his tail slightly when he saw that it was Amber. "Kicked out of your home?" He barked in curiosity. As he neared her slowly then sat down.
Back to top Go down
AmberFire

AmberFire

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 10:16 pm

"My owner's stepmother, Sarah, has issues. I don't know why she is being so mean to me," Amber sighs. "And yes, Sarah kicked me out," she turns her head to Alpha. She sighs again. A tear falls from her eye. When will the family realize that Sarah has issues? She sits down, turning her head away from Alpha.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 10:38 pm

Alpha turns to Amber conserned. "Hmm...that sucks. Maybe you can come with me? I'm not used to being on my own." The male offered and stood to his paws offering a faint and friendly smile. The brute stepped away he couldn't stay here. "The pound will be after me soon and I'm not going down. I don't want another human..." He trailed off then resumed a strong position.
Back to top Go down
AmberFire

AmberFire

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 10:43 pm

"Sure," Amber replies. She nods her head. She stands up tall. Amber looks at the door once again. She wags her tail and turns her head to Alpha. She waits for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 1:17 am

Alpha nodded then headed off. He paused waiting for Amber to catch up. "Come on." He barked before headed off to the inner part of the city. Lassy seemed like a nice dog and If he was going to become a pack dog he would need a strong pack.
~To the inner city~
Back to top Go down
AmberFire

AmberFire

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 12:33 pm

Amber trots towards him. Wind blows on her fur. She avoids obstacles in her way. She catches up with him. Amber reaches to the Inner City.

-Inner City-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building Empty

Back to top Go down

The Apartment Building
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pet Life :: Role-Play :: The Dog City-
Jump to: